Pricing at Our Urgent Care
Even better: There’s always a board-certified doctor at each of our urgent care centers, so you can be sure you’re getting expert care.
To aid with getting the care you need, we accept most major insurance plans, which offer lower copays for urgent care, and have self-pay options too. Our prices are competitive and comparable to other local providers.
We’re here to provide the care you need—right now—without breaking the bank.
We Accept Most Major Insurance Plans
We accept most major insurance plans, many of which offer lower copays for a visit to an urgent care center, as opposed to a visit to an ER. For information about an insurance not listed here, please call your nearest UHealth Jackson Urgent Care location directly.
If you don’t have insurance, you pay reasonable rates based on the level of care needed. See our price list for all services to the right.
Click here to view our latest discounts and promotions.
*For Flu Shots: There is a national shortage of Fluzone High-Dose, the version of the flu vaccine that is specially formulated to produce a more robust immune response in people 65 and older. There is a cost associated with this version of the vaccine, please call your local UHealth Jackson Urgent Care center for Fluzone High-Dose availability and pricing.
- Physician evaluation
- Topical/oral medication
- Wound care
- Point of care lab tests (tests run in office)
- Urinalysis, pregnancy, strep A, flu A & B, mononucleosis, respiratory syncytial virus, bacterial vaginosis, trichomonas, glucose, complete metabolic panel, hemoglobin
- Physician evaluation
- Point of care lab tests
- Intramuscular, subcutaneous, nebulized medication
- X-rays, splinting, orthopaedic supplies
Includes tier 2 plus any procedure below.
- Intravenous medication/hydration
- Wound repair, incision & drainage, ear lavage, joint aspiration/injection, foreign body removal, nail removal
- Includes: 1 wound check & suture/staple removal visit
- PCR Test – $150
- Antigen Test – $60
- Antibody Test – $70
Includes all tests listed below.
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Hepatitis B & C
- College – $35
- Sports – $35
- Sports with EKG – $70
- G-license – $50
- Tetanus – $50
- Flu – $0*
Follow-up visits (non-procedure)